Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hi. I'm new here.

I have a problem. I've decided to contribute to and soak up this so-called blogosphere because people are interested and life is interesting and I want to revel in this great world of shared public examination of it all. But the things I find particularly entertaining, those things which I anticipate being the subjects of my writing and reading, are...ridiculously common.

Just look here. Here are some of the things I find stimulating and fabulous:

food

movies

television (both trashy and rich in content)

photography

social commentary

Dilemma ensues.
How will I EVER exhaustively, or even adequately, explore the opinions out there on topics so broad and so standard and so ordinary that their abundance is bursting at the bandwidth seams?
And is it even possible that I am able to offer some unique perspective on these subjects that have already been spun, speckled, and spiffed up by a gaggle of gifted bloggers worldwide?

Or maybe that's just it; that the generality of these topics afford the opportunity to seize a new position from the infinite possible ones.

Well, I guess I'll find out.

And so it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment